CALBRE License # 01949984
I've found that buying or selling real estate in the Northern California market is usually the combination of 3 things: Finances, Strategy and Emotions. It's usually not just one thing, but some part of all three. Decisions shouldn't be based only on spreadsheets and comps, or even just emotions for that matter, that creates imbalance. Over the years I've helped both buyers and sellers navigate and find the right balance of all three to help each of them achieve their real estate goals.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home, read a few of my reviews and decide if I might be the right fit for you and your family. No pressure, its a very personal choice. You should ALWAYS feel and know your agent is on your side. I live here at the coast with my partner and care about our community. From the moment we meet at an open house or when the “for sale” sign goes up in your front yard, Ill guide you through the process, step by step.
Work with an agent who lives here, work with your Coastside neighbor, work with someone who cares. Work with David Oliphant.
- This was our third home sale and by far the easiest with David's help. His professionalism from the very beginning was proven with the detailed timeline he had created. As we moved forward and I asked to move up some of the deadlines his "no problem" attitude continued to guide... - Ron and Bev France, Half Moon Bay CA
- Working with David was a dream, I can’t recommend him highly enough. We interviewed two other real estate agents before choosing to work with him and throughout the whole process we said “we’re so glad we chose David” at least three times a day. He is kind, patient and caring... - Claire and Jason Mauck, El Granada CA
- David has the real estate acumen, intellect and professionalism that puts him in the company of the very best. He's organized, reliable, incredibly efficient and brings a sense of lighthearted joy to each encounter. We can't count the number of times that David went beyond the scope of his role... - Stephen & Amanda, El Granada CA
- We can’t recommend David highly enough. Buying a home can be a nerve racking process, especially in a competitive market like the Bay Area. However, David made the process not only painless, but enjoyable. I don’t know how he does it, but was available whenever we needed him, answering any... - Doug and Rich, Moss Beach CA
- After dealing with a lot of heart ache when a short sale deal fell through on our dream house, we started looking for a new realtor with exceptional local knowledge of real estate on the coast. We met David at an open house we visited and hit it off. He... - Ron and Victoria, El Granada CA
- David, you are not only a caring, patient, creative and fun realtor but you are a great friend. Your sincerity is genuine – starting with the core of your beautiful soul and it continues to shine all the way through the crazy, scary process of buying a home (for our... - Tara & Travis Pynn, El Granada CA
- As a realtor, I recently had the pleasure of working with David as he represented a buyer for a house I was listing. It was one of the smoothest transactions I have ever had! He delivered on time with no stress yet was thorough and paid attention to detail. David... - Juliette Kulda, JK Realtors, Half Moon Bay
- What David Oliphant brought to our transaction was a professional attitude and a very calm demeanor in a rather stressful transaction, bringing it to a successful close. It was a pleasure working with David... - Barbara LaVey, Coldwell Bankers, Half Moon Bay